The after school program at Saint Ann School is designed to meet the needs of working parents by providing quality child care when school is not in session. After reading about the program, please click here for a registration/enrollment form for your child.
St. Mary Villa offers the after school programs at Saint Ann School, as well as other local schools in the Diocese of Nashville. We strongly believe that the program is a place where children can grow academically, socially, and emotionally within a safe and secure environment.
Our goal is to provide structure and limits, as well as adequate freedom and various choices for the children to thrive and be successful. The environment is designed to foster independence and allow all students the chance to grow and learn at their own pace.
Our staff receives special training in developmentally appropriate practice for school age care, in addition to basic first aid and CPR training. The staff is dedicated to ensuring a safe and happy experience for all children while in our care.
In order for the program to be successful and meet the diverse needs of everyone, input from both parents and students is vital. We want parents to feel comfortable in making suggestions for improvements or voicing any concerns as they arise. We welcome the opportunity to talk with our stakeholders to make the program a success.
A quick list of details about the Saint Ann School AfterCare program can be found below. Full details about the program can be found in the Saint Ann After School Program Handbook.
- The program is open to all students enrolled in the school.
- We are licensed by the Tennessee Department of Human Services.
- The teacher-child ratio is 1:18. (The state requirement is 1:20.)
- Staff is trained in CPR and first aid.
- Staff receives annual training in facilitating developmentally appropriate care.
- The program is open from school dismissal until 6:00 p.m.
- When school is closed, the hours of operation are from 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m.
- The program does not close due to inclement weather, but we reserve the right to make alternate arrangements in the event of extreme weather conditions.
- The program is closed Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the day after, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Good Friday, and Memorial Day.
Cost and Payment
There is a $25 non-refundable registration fee per CHILD. All students must be properly registered before attending the program.
The program offers two types of care for families: Full-time and Drop-in.
Full-time Students- Students that attend the program each day and pay monthly fees. Payment for full time students is due on the 1st business day of each month for the current month. Please see the attached “Tuition Billing and Collections Policy” for additional information. Fees for students PreK-8 are as follows:
- One Child: $218.00
- Two Children: $273.00
- Three Children: $357.00
Drop-in Students- Students who attend occasionally and are charged daily fees. Charges are billed monthly and payment is due upon receipt of the statement. Fees are as follows:
- Regular Dismissal: $14.00
- Early Dismissal: $19.00
- Full Day Care: $27.00
NOTE: There is no multi-child discount rate for drop-in care.